- Borrowing publications / documents between libraries only include university libraries.
- Libraries can contact each other via the authorized persons of the libraries.
- Members of other libraries can use this service through their authorized librarians. Personal applications are not approved.
- Publishing Requests:
a) Interlibrary Request to Borrow Book/Photocopy Form,
b) Automation System Used by the Library Form,
c) Borrowing can be done by filling in the library’s own form.
- Requests are sent via shipping. All expenses (photocopy, shipping etc) caused by the requests are met by the libraries that initiated the requests.
- A member can at most request;
a) 5 publishing for 20 days (including shipping time),
b) 10 photocopy requests,
- No extension and reservations are accepted.
- The requesting library and the authorized librarian are responsible for any loss or damage to the publication (including loss or damage during shipping).